Welcome to explore the world of IAN and discover his nature yourself!!

First & Final


today is the 1st paper for me in final exam
copy writing, 2 and a half hour paper...

surprisingly, i thought the time given was more than enough
i guess i'm wrong...

hopefully, i can get at least B+ since my coursework mark isn't very high...

on the other hand,
my sleeping hour are completely upside down...
i sleep at 4am and woke up at 1pm..
the more i sleep the tire grow stronger

i think this isn't very healthy...
after exam,
i sleep again...
what's wrong with me??

not to mention that i haven't eaten anything till 6pm
God, i think i will die from this unhealthy lifestyle...
1 meal per day...
that's a record for myself~~

I hope i can change this habit starting from today..
Well, sleep early and wake up early,
have breakfast and every meal on time..
ideal life style...

yes yes yes..
give me support my friends!!!
need encouragement!!!
0 Responses