Welcome to explore the world of IAN and discover his nature yourself!!

090909...

090909... what is that?
It is my friend birthday!!!
My brother Brandon a.k.a. CW

Coincidently, this year is 2009
so his birthday is 999
in chinese is the same pronunciation as "longevity"

Actually, it is a last minute surprise.
My friend and I never think about what to do
and we plan it during our dinner

We plan to give him a big surprise by telling him
that his laptop and desktop are stolen...
then we sing the happy birthday song
right after he rush home from ~A Station~

it actually work out as plan...haha^^
It wasn't a big party or any thing,
just like to give him an unforgetable birthday..

~The birthday boy~




*Birthday cake i bought*




aUaU~CW~IAN

I look stupid in this photo=.=
Well, tomorrow we plan to go eat steamboat
and celebrate for the second time~~
^^Friends Forever^^


0 Responses