Welcome to explore the world of IAN and discover his nature yourself!!

2nd September~

It has been a while since my last blog~~
I'm finally free from all assignment... Yahooooo~~~

Well, today is my last presentation,
and that presentation is in-a-day-work...
whole night sleep for 2 hour @@

Coincidentally, today is the 1st day of registration for Sem 2 timetable..
Everyone is standby for the registration 8.30 in the morning
cause our class want to be in the same class again...
( We discuss for the time we want yesterday)

after the that, i went to school to gone through my presentation
The most awkward situation is that,
due to the 1st day of registration for Sem 2 timetable,
more than half of the students did not attend the tutorial
only 4 students exclude presenters are attending the class
so I only present to 4 students... should i say lucky or unlucky?

I'm free like a bird for the 1st time without carrying any burden...
Gone home, find my friends, taking breakfast, and replicate key for our new house~
I also help wei xun to match a new key for his motor in case his keys are missing
How ironic, missing as I say, his key IS missing!!!
OMG and WTF for me, my world is crumble, i am panic!!!

When hope seem all lost, the key appear!!!
Actually, Au yong found it around the floor where we park our bicycle..
Hallelluja, thanks heaven...

After the mayhem is over,
I was thinking to clean my room and my house,
However, my action isn't parallel with my thought...T.T
I just went straight to bed instead...(speechless)
Planning to go Tesco to buy some stuff for our new house,
but i overslept...

Now, dusk is upon
may be later i will play frisbee with friends to relax my body my mind~~
Lastly, happy birthday to my friends~~
toodles~~~
0 Responses