Welcome to explore the world of IAN and discover his nature yourself!!

DoDo

This furry stuff is DoDo!!!

isn't she adorable?
yeah, is a she...

I first saw her during my last visit with my sister...
DoDo is 3 month old according to my sister~
she isn't very active the 1st time she arrive at my sis home,
it isn't long before she become active and run around the house...

She is not afraid of stranger,
in fact, she will play around with anybody...
and she will not bark unless for 1 reason..
This thing got her temper,
if she want something or she want to eat something
in your hand and your don't wanna give her,
she will bark non-stop and annoy you to death...

She usually inside my sister room because my sister housemate are having the same dog call Bobby as my sister and DoDo are more fierce compare to Bobby although Bobby is a male...

She is an active puppy as I mention. She love to lick face and bite ear of other people.
Last time my friend Ah Pau and I stay at my sis house, she likes to lick me and Pau face every morning, she is like an alarm clock to us..haha^^

She also got 1 weird habit which is eating her own shit. I'm serious, no joking.
According to my sis, she said that puppy eat their own shit because they afraid being scold or nobody teach them what to deal with the shit.

My sis said Bobby also eat shit when he is a puppy.
What I'm afraid is she eat her shit then come and lick me, just great isn't it?
There is a time DoDo make me laugh my ass out because she vomit after eating the shit...LMAO
She finally realize shit is hard to swallow huh..^^

Well, DoDo is cute, hope to see her real soon!!!

0 Responses