Welcome to explore the world of IAN and discover his nature yourself!!

Finally...

Today is 2nd paper for my final exam
Intro to AV...
It's over, finally...
I have to say that the exam is not so easy...
I was kind of shock after reading the question,
what I study and memorize did not come out,
the question is twisted and
the answer are all very similar in the MCQ section..
One of the short answer question I kind of forgot
the answer...
what a waste~~




The exam hall is so cold i can barely doing the exam question properly...
luckily i brought my jacket along~
and it keep getting colder...
Even with the jacket,
I'm still shivering~~~~





Not to mention that
I haven't gotten any sleep yesterday
because study the AV all night long...
I'm so sleepy my eyes can hardly
open wide...
When i look into the mirror,
my eyes are shocking red!!!
Going straight to bed is the 1st
thing I do after the exam...



What a day....
Wish I can get a good result in final and
hope the final exam finish soon so I can go back home~~
0 Responses